Eskaton is proud to partner with The Hummingbird Project to support the health and well-being of our community’s most vulnerable members. Take a look at these amazing resources provided by Hummingbird project manager, Tiffany Paige, to find ways of staying engaged and entertained.
For Animal Lovers
- The San Diego Zoo has live cams of different animal enclosures so you can check in on most of their resident animals.
- For bird lovers, try Live Bird Watching, and for our cat-loving friend's, Kittens Live!!
Take a virtual tour of impressionist artwork at Paris’s Musée d'Orsay.
View a timeline of the world at the British Museum.
Physical exercises and mindfulness
- Keeping the mind and body active is vitally important during this time - try your hand at Tai Chi or chair exercises to stay active!
- A calm mind can be your healthiest asset. Try Music Meditation or Simple Guided Meditation.
Virtual Music Concerts
- NPR has pulled together an amazing list of different types of music that artists are putting on from their homes.
- The Metropolitan Opera is offering free streaming encore performances of its most beloved shows!
Religious and Spiritual Connection
- Unable to attend your favorite church service in person? Try the Live Service Database.
Virtual Field Trips
Being stuck at home doesn’t have to feel like it! Take one of these virtual tours and explore the world.
Anne Frank House – Take a 360-degree tour of Anne Frank’s home in Amsterdam.
Buckingham Palace – Tour the famous London palace virtually.
Farm Tours – Learn about agriculture through these virtual tours of farms in Canada.
Great Wall of China – This panoramic virtual tour allows you to walk the Great Wall.
Holy Land Tour – Virtually visit Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and more.