You can always count on Hollywood to provide a good love story. Over the years, there have been many epic tales of tragedies, triumphs and love involving cherished on-screen couples.
From “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” to “Nobody puts Baby in a corner,” these romantic clips are worth watching again or watching for the first time. Enjoy dinner and a movie with one of your favorite Hollywood couples.
Top 10 Movie Screen Couples
- Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh, as Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind (1939)
- Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman, as Rick Blaine and Ilsa Lund, Casablanca (1942)
- Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr, as Milton Warden and Karen Holmes, From Here to Eternity (1953)
- George Peppard and Audrey Hepburn, as Paul Varjack and Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- Sylvester Stallone and Talia Shire, as Rocky Balboa and Adrian, Rocky I, II, III, IV, V (1976)
- Woody Allen and Diane Keaton, as Alvy Singer and Annie Hall, Annie Hall (1977)
- Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford, as Princess Leia and Han Solo, Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta, as Sandy Olsson and Danny Zuko, Grease (1978)
- Robin Wright and Cary Elwes, as Princess Buttercup and Westley, The Princess Bride (1987)
- Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey, as Johnny Castle and Baby Houseman in Dirty Dancing (1987)