Sacramento is a wonderful place to spend your retirement years. The mild weather allows residents to enjoy nature all year long. It also offers a wide variety of dining, cultural, and entertainment options. If you are an active older adult looking for a place to move, Sacramento is a city worth exploring. You can find a number of senior independent living communities in Sacramento. Eskaton Monroe Lodge stands out amongst the options as the best independent living community in Sacramento. It has received honors for excellence in senior care and has been listed as one of the best senior living communities in the nation. Two of the factors that help Eskaton Monroe Lodge stand out are its location and long list of amenities.
Eskaton Monroe Lodge is located in the heart of the Sacramento region. You can find Sacramento City College, William Land Park, the Sacramento Zoo, and golf nearby. Eskaton Monroe Lodge is also conveniently located near public transportation, shopping, and medical services. The central location of this independent living community will allow you to quickly and easily get to all of the places you want to go. It is a beautiful part of the city that you can enjoy exploring once you move in.
The extensive list of amenities offered at Eskaton Monroe Lodge makes it stand out from the competition. There are 97 private apartments in this community designed with the active senior in mind. You will find that there are amenities to help you live a healthy life, stay engaged with others, provide entertainment, maximize safety, and make everyday living as convenient as possible.
- Restaurant-style dining with a variety of healthy and delicious menu items prepared by culinary professionals (choice of 1, 2 or 3 meals daily)
- Healthy living and weekly fitness classes
- 3-acres of lush grounds with outdoor seating and pet-friendlywalking paths
- Fitness and wellness center
- Outdoor putting green
- Community gardens, including raised flower beds and fruit trees
- Recreational activities, social outings and intergenerational experiences
- Eskaton Connect, family and resident app
- Spacious social lounges
- Game room with billiards table
- Complimentary rollaway beds for overnight guests
- Two community libraries
- Resident computer room and business center
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable TV
- Outdoor heated spa and tropical waterfall garden
- 24-hour security and response staff
- Secured and assigned resident parking
- Emergency call systems in each apartment
- Transportation and on-site maintenance services
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen services
- All utilities included (excluding telephone)
- Detached indoor storage
- Complimentary 24-hour centrally located laundry rooms
- On-site salon
- Full service catering
- Valet dry cleaning and laundry service
- Live Well home care services
- Scheduled shuttle bus trips for errands, events and appointments
Reading about the location and amenities of Eskaton Monroe Lodge is a good place to start your search for the best senior independent living community in Sacramento. But, the best way to truly understand all that this community has to offer is to come by for a visit. Our helpful staff will schedule a time for you to come see everything that Eskaton Monroe Lodge has to offer.